I am so happy to announce that I have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award.
A huge thank you to Tanya for the nomination! Please give her page a follow by clicking on her name. I find her to be an amazing and beautiful writer!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring, creative and motivational blogs. Each nominee passes it on to 11 of their favorite bloggers, and round and round it goes. This is a great way to give recognition to new bloggers and those who may otherwise fly under the radar of many people.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
5. Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
My answers to Tanya’s questions are :
1. What is the craziest way of expressing your happiness?
2. If God is offering you a wish, what will you be asking for?
I would definitely ask for my parents’ health to get and remain better. 🙏🏻
3. What was your age when you travelled alone to a place?
Ummm.. I was 20 years of age when I travelled completely alone for the first time.
4. What is your favourite festival?
It has to be Diwali, with all the decorations and lights and diyas and dolling up!
5. What will you do when you get frustrated?
I usually end up crying! I start with trying to control my emotions, then something else triggers and usually the circumstances are not in my hands, so the helplessness makes me cry and I finally call my up my boyfriend or my mother (depending upon the situation) and vent and calm down.
Or the second way is I put in my earphones, and turn the music on and the world off!
6. Do you know to play guitar?
No. But, I would love to learn playing it one day.
7. Have you ever thought that you have everything in your life and have nothing to do anymore?
Oh, never! There’s definitely A LOT more to do!
8. Whom do you miss right now?
Arun, my love.
9. What is sincere means to you?
I value sincerity greatly. Sincerity, for me, is sticking to your goals, duties and your responsibilities, no matter the circumstances.
10. What is your actual goal in life?
My goal is not to waste my life chasing simple, materialistic things and short-term happiness. I really want to use this blessing of a life to help those who need it, try and change as many lives as possible. To achieve this goal, there are many sub-goals. There’s no destination or an end point which can decide whether I’ve achieved my goal or not, as no matter how many people I meet and help better themselves, there are hundreds and thousands more, whose paths are yet to cross mine.
So, its more of a journey, with a vision and an agenda, with no end goals.
11. What is your favourite movie?
This is a really tough question! From the top of my mind, its Forest Gump. It never fails to cheer me up!
Here are my fellow nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award :
And here are my 11 questions:
1. What are your five favourite movies?
2. Who or what inspired you to take up your passion in life?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Who is your spirit animal?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. What is your proudest moment?
7. Name one of your treasured possessions.
8. What is at the top of your bucket list?
9. Tell us about your most current job and one thing you like/dislike about it.
10. What is an expression you use quite often?
11. Describe your blog using 3 adjectives.